Lentils with Vegetables, Spinach and Macaroni
Time to make: 20mins
Mouths it feeds: 3
- 1 pouch x Little Darlings Kitchen Vegetable, Lentil & Brown Rice
- 1 cup x Macaroni
- ½ cup x Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 300g x Baby Spinach Leaves, chopped
- ½ bunch x Parsley, finely chopped
- Pinch x Salt and Pepper
- Salad and Crusty Bread to serve
Step 1. Cook the macaroni as per packet instructions, strain and set aside.
Step 2. In a pot heat the Little Darlings Kitchen Vegetable, Lentil & Brown Rice together with the stock and spinach.
Step 3. Heat until spinach has wilted, and the lentils are heated through.
Step 4. Then add the cooked macaroni, combine well and heat through.
Step 5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley
Step 6. Serve with salad & crusty bread.